Friday 1 February 2013

No7 Skin Care Goodies.

Recently, due to a splurge at Boots I received some lovely No7 make-up and skincare vouchers. So I thought I would treat myself to some of their skincare products, as I have heard so many good things about them. I also felt like my skin needed a bit of pampering - it's been looking a bit dull as of late. 


I treated myself to the following (l-r) the Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser, the Soft & Soothed Gentle Toner and the Beautiful Skin Eye Make-Up Remover


The Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser has been dubbed a dupe of the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish. I have only used this cleanser once but I am already a fan! It comes with a lovely muslin cloth and it literally brightens your face. The rich creamy formula teamed with the muslin cloth removes dead cells and grime. It leaves your skin feeling super soft and is a nice way to pamper yourself after a tiring day. It's almost like having a spa treatment at home. Mad love for this product. 


I love the Soft & Soothed Gentle Toner. I have been using this toner for just over a week and I have already started seeing the difference in my skin. The formula is hypo-allergenic and hydrates my skin in a really soothing way. You only need a little bit of this product on a cotton wool pad and it's a great way to prep your skin for moisturising. 


I tend to wear a lot of mascara and the thing I never look forward to is taking it off. It normally entails a lot of scrubbing and leaves the skin around my eyes feeling horribly raw. The Beautiful Skin Eye Make-up Remover is really soft and gentle. My top tip with this make-up remover is to apply a little of the product to a cotton wool pad and to let it sit gently on your eyes for a few seconds. This allows the formula to sink into your skin and therefore gets to work quicker. It's brilliant and literally removes all eye make-up including waterproof mascara. 

With these vouchers I also got two lipsticks, which I shall do a blog post on soon. 

All of these products are available at your local Boots or online

~Nas~

No comments:

Post a Comment