Sunday 24 February 2013

Skin Care Loves

 I am always changing up my body creams. My family is obsessed with moisturising and we generally have about 4 or 5 creams on the go.  



I use Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion morning and night and it keeps my skin smooth all day. It's fragrance free and includes naturally active colloidal oatmeal. It feels super light, sinks into the skin instantly and doesn't leave your skin with an oily/slippery finish. I generally have dry skin all the time and I find with this cream I don't have to re-moisturise very often after I apply this in the morning. 

This mini tub of The Body Shop Shea Body Butter is my new handbag favourite. It contains Community Fair Trade shea butter. It has an absolutely gorgeous nutty scent and has a very rich and creamy formula. I normally use this as a hand cream, as my hands tend to get very dry very quickly (especially during this weather). As some of you may know, I am a MASSIVE fan of The Body Shop Body Butters and the next one I am looking to try is the Sweet Lemon Body Butter. I haven't actually smelled this one yet, but I am a lover of all things lemon, so I'm not worried. 

What are your favourite skin care products? 

~Nas~

No comments:

Post a Comment