Thursday 14 March 2013

Hero Product #1 - Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub


My current body scrub love has to be the Sugar Crush Body Scrub by Soap and Glory. It smells absolutely DELISH, I literally want to scoop it out of the tub and gobble it down. If you are a fan of fruity scrubs, I highly recommend this product. 

This yummy scrub includes ingredients of super sweet lime, almond oil, smashed brown sugar and macadamia grains. The fragrance is perfect for summer, as it leaves you feeling sweet and light. 

It exfoliates intensely and leaves my skin feeling lovely and soft and ready for moisturising. Although I don't (and never have done) used fake tan, I have heard that this is a great product for scrubbing off any traces of a faux tan.  

A little goes a long way with this scrub. It comes in a 300ml tub and lasts for absolutely ages. 

My hero.

~Nas~

No comments:

Post a Comment