Monday 6 May 2013

April Glossybox

Ok, so I have been a bit bad this month and I took a bit long to upload this post about the April Glossybox. I know it's May, but I still wanted to do a little post on this spring beauty box. 

April's box is designed by Pearl Lowe, the pretty floral design was inspired by the sublime English countryside. The girl in me couldn't help but smile widely when I saw the gorgeous pattern of this box. 



Now onto the products... 


Nip + Fab - Dry Skin Fix Body Butter in Coconut Latte 


I am a sucker for body moisturisers - I have a vast collection and I am always looking for new additions. This yummy body butter smells absolutely delish and contains Aquaxyl which provides skin with an instant moisture boost. It's super rich  and I am going to save this little treasure for summer travels!

Essie - Nail Lacquer in Art Deco 


I am a huge fan of Essie, and I have been trying to wear lighter shades on my nails recently as I naturally lean towards moody colours of burgundy (my favourite) and navy. So I was pleasantly surprised to find this colour in my box. I'm happy to report that it suited me quite nicely, and for once I had a "cheery" colour on my nails.  

Modelco - Cheek + Lip Tint in Rosy Red


Who doesn't love multi-use products? This one is so cute! I have only used it a couple of times since I opened my box, but it has already won me over. I have recently developed a little bit of a fetish for blush and contour products, so this product is perfect for me at the moment. A little bit is more than enough for the cheeks, dab don't blend - I have been using my trusty Real Techniques Stippling Brush. To use on lips, simply sweep the product over for a natural pop of colour. 

Yves Rocher Fragrance - So Elixir Purple Eau de Parfum 


Up until last year, I had never heard of Yves Rocher, then whilst visiting family in Mauritius my cousins took me to a little beauty boutique filled with Yves Rocher products. I haven't tried any of their make-up or skincare products yet, but I did like their fragrances. My cousin was kind enough to gift me a little bottle of one of their scents and I smile every time I wear it. So obviously, I did get a little twinge of nostalgia when I saw this fragrance. This little scent includes notes of Tuberose, Vetiver and Patchouli. It's very woody and floral, making it a sweet fragrance for summer. I love the little bottle and the fact that it's purple (purple, being my favourite colour).

Sun Sense - Daily Face SPF


This is the one product that I have yet to try. This little cream has an oil-free base, making it ideal for both combination and oily skin. It is also tinted, so will leave a sheer matt finish and will help to fight premature ageing from sun exposure. I will definitely give this product a whirl. 


~Nas~

No comments:

Post a Comment