Monday 12 November 2012

Recent Beauty Purchases


After a lovely dinner with friends, I remembered I had to visit Boots to pick up some beauty items that have been on my mental beauty list for a while.

For me, going into Boots/Superdrug is never just a pop-in-pop-out sort of visit. I always see more than one thing that I want and usually I walk out with bags full of beauty/skincare products. I realise that this is, of course, not the most sensible thing to be doing. On this particular visit, I am glad to say I only bought THREE products (I’m learning).  The two I’m going to be including in this post are the Queen Attitude Khol Kajal by BourJois Paris and the Real Techniques Setting Brush.

Queen Attitude Khol Kajal by BourJois Paris RRP - £6.99

BourJois Paris's Queen Attitude Khol Kajal

This is such a handy little eye liner to have in your makeup bag, in just one night it has become a hit in my household. My mother, who is a big fan of kohl was absolutely delighted at the sight of it, squealed like a little girl and demanded I apply it to her eyes. It was so easy to apply and the colour came out so easily in a gorgeous jet black. It’s a great product to include in a smoky eye look or you  can apply it to your waterline for a simple but effective way of defining your eyes. Easy to blend and super soft it is my current favourite eye liner of the moment.

Real Techniques Setting Brush RRP - £8.99

Real Techniques Setting Brush

I am addicted to the Real Techniques brushes. I currently have two, the Expert Face brush and the Stippling brush. Both are key brushes in my set and I use them all the time with my makeup application. So I’m always looking out for another one to add to my little collection. This brush is so soft and perfect for setting your makeup in place. I love how it’s not too big so if you just wanted to set your concealer in place under your eyes or around the nose area, it’s just the thing!

~Nas~

No comments:

Post a Comment