Wednesday 21 November 2012

Sleek Loveage




Sleek is my favourite drugstore/high street brand. The quality of the products are brilliant and the prices don’t burn a hole in my pocket. So a win win all round!
Below is my Sleek collection, what’s great about these products are that they are both suitable for everyday makeup and special occasions. I highly recommend them all! Enjoy!

1)      True Colour Lipstick in shades Mulberry and Cherry RRP: £4.99 - These lipsticks are super creamy and contain vitamin E. The colours are so rich and last all day long, I love this lipstick in the cherry shade (an elegant red) and mulberry (a dramatic black purple).

2)      i Divine Eye shadow Palates in Storm and Respect RRP: £7.99 – I love eye shadow palates, it’s so easy to create a lovely eye look without going back forth with different products. These shadows are highly pigmented and suit most skin tones. The Storm palate is made up 12 soft shades; I mainly use these shadows for soft day to day looks. They’re easy to blend and stay put for ages.

3)      I recently bought this palate in Respect which is a limited edition. This palate is inspired by the glamorous colours of the 60 and includes gorgeous shades of pretty corals pinks and oranges.

4)      Be Beautiful Blemish Balm in Medium RRP: £8.99 – Recently BB creams have become increasingly popular. BB creams are essentially all-in-one products and can be used as concealer, tinted moisturiser and primer. Most BB creams also include an SPF and are packed with vitamins. Sleek’s BB Balm contains vitamin E, SPF 15 and jojoba oil, which moisturisers the skin intensely. I love this product because it allows you to build the coverage easily from medium to full and a little bit goes along way. This balm comes in 4 shades, feels really light on my skin and is great for the autumn/winter weather.

5)      Eau La La Liner in Noir and Raisin RRP: £4.99 – I mentioned these in my previous post and they’re my favourite multi-use liners at the moment.

6)      Face Contour Kit in Medium RRP: £6.49 – This cute little contour kit was a gift from my sweet Zaynab (xx). I have yet to master the art of contouring on myself and this kit is great for practicing. This mini palate includes a dark matte pressed powder, a shimmery highlighter and a little mirror. I love this product as the pressed powder is really soft and easy to apply and the highlighter lasts all day. Also, you can apply a little bit of the highlighter to the brow bone to give your eyes an extra twinkle.

I have just purchased the Blush by 3 in Pink Spirit and the i Divine Eye shadow palate in Ultra Mattes V1. I can’t wait to play around with them and I’ll be sure to post a review up of them soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment