Wednesday 19 December 2012

Sleek - Blush By 3 in Pink Spirit


I'm always in need of some colour on my cheeks and my current favourite blush is Sleek’s Blush By 3 in Pink Spirit. What I love about these blush palates is the fact that you have three blush shades to choose from. They are highly pigmented in colour and may seem a bit intimidating on first look.

The Pink Spirit palate includes shades Pinktini (a cranberry red), Pink Ice (a very bright pink) and Pink Parfait (a soft red). These colours are very on trend and I have found them to last all day. The best way to apply this product is to take your blush brush push it into the product and then get rid of any excess powder by dabbing it onto the back of your hand. Then gently sweep the blush over your cheeks for a pretty glow. My favourite is the soft red shade, Pink Parfait, as my skin tone is quite dark this colour shows up really well on my skin.

Like all Sleek products, this one comes in a handy compact with a little mirror and is small enough to slip into your handbag. I love this blush palate and I'm also planning on getting this in Pumpkin, which contains three gorgeous coral colours of oranges and soft pinks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment