Friday 21 December 2012

Holiday Beauty Gift Sets

If you are in desperate need of a gorgeous gift idea for the festive holiday, then check out my article that I wrote for Time & Leisure online.

My particular favourites include Benefit’s she’s so jetset* – a gorgeous kit, perfect for creating a glam and day to day look. I also love The Body Shop’s Ginger Sparkle Shower, Scrub & Moisture Collection*, this set smells absolutely delicious and is a great pick-me-up for a loved one who is feeling a bit under the weather. The Body Butter Lollipop gift set* is also a great gift; it contains a selection of yummy mini body butters of various flavours and is great for popping into your handbag.



Also, check out Steamcream, a multi-use product which can be used on body, hands and face. They come in lovely festive tins for the holidays. This Works have a number of pretty gifts, the Sleep Balm* and the Shimmer Balm* are definitely my top picks.




~Nas~ 


*P.R. Samples

No comments:

Post a Comment