Monday 7 July 2014

Bourjois Lurve...

I have been slightly obsessing over Bourjois lately. I used to be addicted to their mascaras. I REALLY want to try the new ones that they have out at the moment, but my mascara collection is so vast, I really shouldn't add to it. The two products that I am going to talk about today aren't new products at all but I do think they work great in a summer look. 

Anywho...let's check out these little gems! 

Bourjois Délice Bronzing Primer and the Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder 






First up is the Délice Bronzing Primer. I adore primers, I love to wear them alone with a bit of concealer and bronzer, for a super quick and natural look. I really love Clinique's Superprimer Face Primers in bronze as well as Benefit's POREfessional. I'd heard about this bronzing primer a while ago, but didn't really think much of it. But somehow, whenever I would walk into my local Superdrug, I would always find myself standing in front of the Bourjois counter staring at it lovingly. 
So of course I eventually purchased it and I am really happy with it. I am particularly enjoying the mousse consistency of this primer. There is absolutely no shimmer (thankfully) and it blends into the skin nicely. This primer is almost the same colour as my natural skin tone, so it gives my skin a small hint of radiance whilst warming it up a bit. It also helps to mattify and smooth my complexion evenly. You can wear it under make-up or alone (which is what I tend to do). It also has a light chocolate scent, which is always a win. 

Next we have the Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder  in the shade 55, Beige Fonce. Now I made a bit of a mistake here, I picked up the lighter shade of this compact, I really should have gone for the shade 56, Hale Clair, which is a tad darker. But no matter! This one still works really well on me. 
It includes ingredients of Yuzu, that keeps shine at bay and Sharon fruit, to keep the skin hydrated and the powder has a really lovely fruity scent. I like to use this powder to mattify and set my make-up (can you tell that I am a fan of matte make-up?). It says it's supposed to last up to 10 hours, I'm not too sure of that, but it does last a good while. It's a nice slim compact, with a mirror that you can slide into your handbag easily. 

Recently, these two have been staple products in my make-up routine and I'm really been enjoying wearing them for the summer. 

~Nas~


No comments:

Post a Comment