Friday 18 July 2014

Face wipes that I say YES to...

My oh my, it is H-O-T! 

I am literally melting away in this heatwave. When it comes to days like this, where the sun is showing no mercy, I like to keep my face feeling cool and refreshed. Recently I have been using Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Hypoallergenic Facial Wipes as a pick-me-up for my poor, over-heated face. 

As a beauty blogger/lover, cleansing face wipes are generally a bit of a no-no for me. I used them a lot, as a teenager mainly for removing make-up. I feel that facial wipes are better for teenage skin that is sensitive and still developing. But when you get older and into your 20's it's time to move onto something more substantial and more beneficial for your skin.

And yet, today I am here to tell you that I have found a brand of facial cleansing wipes that do work well for me. 





How can you not love the little quirky sticker-flap inside the pack of wipes? Definitely made me smile :D. 

I don't actually use these wipes to remove my make-up, but if that's what you would want to use them for, you could. I have tried to take my make-up off with them, just to see how it well it would work. It did remove most of my concealer, cream blusher, lipstick and highlighter. But I wanted to remove every last trace of make-up, so after using a wipe, I had to also use a cotton pad soaked with the Garnier Cleansing Micellar Water, which I am actually really loving at the mo as my everyday make-up remover.

As well as being hypoallergenic, these wipes are 99% natural and oil, Paraben and Petroleum free. They are super soft and the smell of cucumbers is absolutely-frickin'-amazing! They are really comfortable on the skin and make me feel really light. 
These babies include ingredients of cucumber (duh), green tea extract and aloe vera. These ingredients are especially brilliant for soothing and calming irritated skin. 
Available at Boots and feelunique.com , these would be brilliant If you're travelling this summer. They would make a handy carry-on essential for the flight, particularly if it is a long one. 

Loves. It.

~Nas~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment