Thursday 31 January 2013

Dr Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm

I was lucky enough to receive a cute sample of Dr Jart + Water Fuse BB cream in my December GlossyBox. Unfortunately the shade was a TEENY bit light for me. So I decided to gave it to my lovely friend, Hera Awan (who I knew would appreciate the heck out of it). 


Lately BB creams have become a must-have for all beauty lovers. It's the perfect way to keep your skin moisturised and looking fresh without wearing a face full of heavy make-up. A BB cream is essentially a moisturiser, an SPF and a serum all rolled into one. Dr Jart has fast become a cult product in its home country of Korea.
The Water Fuse BB cream evens out skin tone nicely, lessening the need for foundation and concealer. It has an advanced Water Bead Technology which hydrates and maintains healthy moisture for a fresh and dewy look. It contains Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice which reduces water loss from the skin. It also has Portulaca Oleracea Extract which will calm skin and is great for anti-redness.

Hera has fallen in love with it and has been raving about it since I gave it to her:

"This cream feels really light weight - as if I'm not wearing anything on my face! It provides enough coverage for a natural look. If you want more of a flawless coverage you can apply more of the cream, without it looking cakey. I love this product! It's best for someone who doesn't have many blemishes and wants to achieve a pretty radiant look."

Dr Jart+ Water Fuse BB cream is available from Boots and is currently on offer for £12.00 (previously £18). 

~Nas~

1 comment:

  1. Love this product. Thank you for introducing me to a every day, hassle-free morning x

    ReplyDelete