Friday 18 January 2013

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palate Review



I know I am very late when it comes to the Urban Decay Naked palates, so this is going to be a very quick review. I have wanted to get my mitts on the Naked 2 palate for a while now and was finally able to thanks to my lovely girl, Amina :).

For £36 this gorgeous palate comes with 12 lovely neutral shadows of beige and taupe and a pretty mini Lip Junkie lip gloss. This palate also contains a handy mirror and a handy double ended shadow and crease brush.


These colours are absolutely beautiful and suit all skin tones. I had a little play around with the shades and I love how easy it was to blend them together. I also really love how easy it is to build the colour. You can get a lot of different looks out of these shadows and they’re ideal for a pretty day to day look or a night out. My favourite shades are Busted (a dark brown shimmer), Verve (a pearly shimmer) and Suspect (a light gold shimmer).

If £36 seems a bit expensive to you for this palate then there are a number of dupes you can choose from. Benefit’s big beautiful eyes is £24.50 and only includes three shadows, but you’re still able to achieve a gorgeous smoky eye look.  Also The Body Shop does a really nice Smoky Eye Palate in Smoky Moonstone (£14.00) which contains four shimmery shadows. The only reason I wouldn't purchase the Naked 2 Palate is because I have a number of palates (including the ones mentioned above) which include a lot of the similar shades.

The Urban Decay palate that I've got on my wish list is the Naked Basics palate (£20), which includes 6 matte shades for a sophisticated chic look. I can't wait to get this one! 

~Nas~

No comments:

Post a Comment